[FAQ] Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin

★ Apprentice

same here i got sims 3 with the pets pack both disks from thrift store and they won't even help me 

Message 91 of 96 (841 Views)

Hero (Retired)

if the game was bought 2nd hand/used the code/s will be tied to the original persons account and are non transferable nor can they be re-registered to another account

Message 92 of 96 (838 Views)

★ Apprentice

i don't think the person even used it maybe they didn't know there was a website or maybe they didn't have internet

Message 93 of 96 (831 Views)

★ Novice

I just uninstalled all my Sims 3 (seven in all) because it kept crashing.  Now, I'm trying to reinstall and it will not work.  The install applicator comes on but it does not give me the option to place my CODE.  It goes through all the steps but SKIPS where I'm suppose to place my unique CODE and goes straight to --> Typical or Custom and then to Install.  It will INSTALL without the CODE but then it will not LAUNCH to play.
I've done all the requested instructions i.e. registry, cache, restart, reboot, etc.  NOTHING WORKS! Frown

What is a girl to do without her Sims?  Please help!

Message 94 of 96 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the steam version and I keep trying to use my serial code and ive een copied and pasted but it still wont work I found it typed it in nope its not working plz I rlly want the pets expansion

Message 95 of 96 (786 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just bought this game after losing my old ones. I started a new EA and origins accounts and new Sims 3 account and bought the base game from Walmart. Sins website says the code is invalid and origins says code is not valid, please confirm that the code has been entered correctly.

It has been, I've tried a dozen times. It will not work. I just bought this game. Am I going to have to return this and get a new game.......again?!
Message 96 of 96 (728 Views)