Error EC:5571 on the Sims 3

by jasperme

Original Post

Error EC:5571 on the Sims 3

★ Novice

I click play and this error EC.5571 pops up.How can I solve it?

Message 1 of 4 (2,509 Views)

Re: Error EC:5571 on the Sims 3

★★ Novice

Hey, I'm having the same exact issue. I posted on the tech forums so I'm going to copy and paste my issue here too so hopefully someone will help us!

Every time I try to launch The Sims 3 I am now getting Error Code EC:5571. It's just a little 2x2 square that pops up, I would post a pic of it but I don't know how. The launcher still loads but when I hit the play button this box just pops up. It does this whether I try to pull it up via the launcher or without the launcher. I think something may have gotten deleted because this started after my husband deleted a bunch of stuff off the computer. Just seeing if anyone has any idea how to fix this before I try uninstalling and reinstalling the game because that is just a long un-fun process! Any help is much appreciated, let me know if I need to give anymore info! Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (2,477 Views)

Hero

What's your operating system ?

To post a picture, upload it to some picture sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (2,473 Views)

★ Novice
I had the same problem, but when I updated it, it went away
Try updating, if you have already, then sorry Frown
Message 4 of 4 (2,469 Views)