Error Code 12 EVERY TIME

by HCSVGNPDWXNZQV6H

Original Post

Error Code 12 EVERY TIME

★★★ Newbie

I have tried all the so called fixes for error code 12 and nothing works.  It has slowly gotten worse.  The last month I was getting error code 12 every other save.  Annoying yes, frustrating most definitely, but I love the game so much that I accepted the problem.  This weekend I'm getting error code 12 every save.  In other words, I'm not able to get anwhere in my game.  What is the point in playing this when I can't move forward.  I don't have World Advetures installed. My computer is capable of handling the game including the 6 expansions i have.  I'm extemely angry, I paid for all these expansions and bought my laptop especially to play the game I thought I loved.  Sims 2 never had this many problems.

I don't believe there is a fix for this, I know I won't be able to play sims 3 going forward - I guess I just wanted to vent.  Thanks for letting me Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: Error Code 12 EVERY TIME

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

There was someone earlier saying that it helped them to clean out the currentGames folder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)