Error 65538: 15000 - Sims 3 University Life Won't Download

by Znettleingham

Original Post

Error 65538: 15000 - Sims 3 University Life Won't Download

★★★ Newbie

Hello I need some help. 

This is the first time I have used Origin and I have ended up experiencing problems for most of today (some probably self inflicted).

I have downloaded The Sims 3,  Sims 3 Late Night and Sims 3 Loft Stuff from Origin and all have downloaded fine. I then tried to install my Sims 3 University Life and received an error message saying that I need to update my Sims 3 to the latest version. When I have tried to do this I have received an error message saying that it cannot connect to the EA Download Manager. 

Please can someone tell me how to fix this as I don't actually have EA Download Manger any more as I understood this was replaced by Origin and earlier today when I have tried to update it my computer experienced various problems resulting in Origin not working at all and me having to restore my computer back to a version of itself as of 10 am today. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: Error 65538: 15000 - Sims 3 University Life Won't Download

Hero (Retired)

@Znettleingham please download and install the super patch from here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-67-Manual-links-and-more/td-p/67858

Let me know how it goes

Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)