Re: EP not showing in game

by crinrict

Original Post

EP not showing in game

★ Novice

I have recently purchased the sims start pack and an expansion bundle all digital download from origin.  The packs included the Sims 3 base game, night life, high end loft stuff, ambitions, generations and world traveller.  The base game works, generations, high end loft stuff, and world traveller work fine.  However, nightlife and ambitions do not show up in game.  The sims launcher shows that all of the expansions are installed.

I have tried uninstalling every EP or SP and reinstalling them in the order of release individually and ensuring they are updated before installing the next EP or SP.  Still night life and ambitions do not show up in game (meaning no content) yet they show as installed on the launcher. 

Any help here?

Message 1 of 4 (110 Views)

★ Novice

The base game is updated to the most recent patch, I'm using a PC with windows 8 however, i'm running the games in windows 7 compatibility mode.  2 of the expansion packs work, one does not.

Need suggestions and help to resolved night life and ambitions not working in game.

Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)

★ Novice

<bump>

Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)

Hero

Wish I could help but I have no idea what's going on here.

What version does your launcher show (full version number) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)