EADM Problem

by Manx_Butterfly

Original Post

EADM Problem

★★★ Novice

When i start up my launcher for sims 3 game it says "Unable to connect to the EA Download Manager".

I don't know why it does this nor do i know how to fix it so if anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated as i cant do the updates til it works. '~'

Message 1 of 4 (341 Views)

Re: EADM Problem

Hero (Retired)

EADM has been replaced by origin see if this thread can help you  http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Unable-to-connect-with-origin/td-p/186744

if you download origin make sure to use the same email and password as your sims 3 account or vice versa as the accounts are tied together

Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

★★★ Novice

That did not help...please read what i typed as i said nothing about origin.My launcher has always connected with EADM til today.

Message 3 of 4 (335 Views)

Hero

EADM = Origin. It was called EADM before, now it's called Origin. So Origin is basically a newer version of EADM. EADM as such does no longer exist.

Did you update your game or anything ? Do you have Origin on your computer or just the outdated EADM ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)