EA Please Brighten Midnight Hollow

by anothersimnut

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Please Brighten Midnight Hollow

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't understand why the world designers at EA would create a world that hides all the beauty they created. There should be a tab to choose lighting like there is a tab for choosing the Seasons. Some players have suggested using a mod to brighten Midnight Hollow but I'm ahhhhfraid of mods (really afraid of them). The game is working great and I do not want to do anything to spoil it.

Message 1 of 4 (1,245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Please Brighten Midnight Hollow

Hero (Retired)

What Crin is trying to say is that the world was made like that - it was designed and created. They're not going to change it. 

Besides, EA is pretty much done with the Sims 3 since Sims 4 is on the way now (due for early Sept) - patch 1.67 was most likely the last one. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,404 Views)

All Replies

Hero

That's the way they designed it. There are lots of tips on how to make it brighter in the official forum which you probably already have seen, since you know about the mods.

I don't think there's another suggestion to give. EA certainly will not change it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,241 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Never say "will not" in the computer world. There is always a way. I don't like mods from past experience playing the Sims 2. I would prefer downloading a patch from EA's computer whizzes. If EA can work on patches, they can certainly come up with a patch to brighten that world. If it wasn't for the darkness, I would recommend Midnight Hollow. The only reason I like playing that world is I placed Dr. Frankenstein's monster named Frankie in it and he's now a firefighter. Maybe if my eyes hurt too much from straining to see, I will move him to another world (but I think he likes it there). As you can see, I am an avid Sims fan, and totally enjoying this game. I have mountains of other computer and PS games that I have not even opened yet. Maybe when I'm 90, I'll start playing them.

Message 3 of 4 (1,237 Views)

Hero (Retired)

What Crin is trying to say is that the world was made like that - it was designed and created. They're not going to change it. 

Besides, EA is pretty much done with the Sims 3 since Sims 4 is on the way now (due for early Sept) - patch 1.67 was most likely the last one. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,405 Views)