Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
kawaiijvpg

Disc Authorization Failure

I have the Sims 3 and some expansion packs

I installed it on my new laptop,the installation went fine and when i open the game,it all goes well until the menu. It keeps telling me "Disc Authorization Failure: Your disc is not a valid copy of the Sims 3"  or something along those lines....

I never had this problem before,my copies of the Sims 3 and it's expansion packs are not pirated or anything,i bought them all.

Extra info: My laptop is running on Windows 8,I've installed The Sims 3 on another computer previously

Keeper
abbasi657

Re: Disc Authorization Failure

kawaiijvpg wrote:

I installed it on my new laptop,the installation went fine and when i open the game,it all goes well until the menu. It keeps telling me "Disc Authorization Failure: Your disc is not a valid copy of the Sims 3"  or something along those lines....

I never had this problem before,my copies of the Sims 3 and it's expansion packs are not pirated or anything,i bought them all.

Extra info: My laptop is running on Windows 8,I've installed The Sims 3 on another computer previously

kawaiijvpg wrote:

kawaiijvpg wrote:

Keeper
katnipsimmer14

RE: Re: Disc Authorization Failure

Has someone responded with a solution yet????? If so where is it????? 

rumbutter
Topics: 14
XP: 980
Solutions: 998

Re: RE: Re: Disc Authorization Failure

see if this helps http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/09/error-disc-authentication-error.html

game issue questions belong in the forum please do not pm me with game issue questions