Re: RE: Re: Disc Authorization Failure

by rumbutter

Original Post

Disc Authorization Failure

★ Newbie

I have the Sims 3 and some expansion packs

I installed it on my new laptop,the installation went fine and when i open the game,it all goes well until the menu. It keeps telling me "Disc Authorization Failure: Your disc is not a valid copy of the Sims 3"  or something along those lines....

I never had this problem before,my copies of the Sims 3 and it's expansion packs are not pirated or anything,i bought them all.

Extra info: My laptop is running on Windows 8,I've installed The Sims 3 on another computer previously

Message 1 of 4 (2,038 Views)

Re: Disc Authorization Failure

★★★ Newbie

@kawaiijvpg wrote:

I installed it on my new laptop,the installation went fine and when i open the game,it all goes well until the menu. It keeps telling me "Disc Authorization Failure: Your disc is not a valid copy of the Sims 3"  or something along those lines....

I never had this problem before,my copies of the Sims 3 and it's expansion packs are not pirated or anything,i bought them all.

Extra info: My laptop is running on Windows 8,I've installed The Sims 3 on another computer previously

@kawaiijvpg wrote:

@kawaiijvpg wrote:

Message 2 of 4 (1,875 Views)

RE: Re: Disc Authorization Failure

★★★ Newbie

Has someone responded with a solution yet????? If so where is it????? 

Message 3 of 4 (1,850 Views)

Re: RE: Re: Disc Authorization Failure

Hero (Retired)
Message 4 of 4 (1,843 Views)