Did Isla Paradiso break my whole game?

by Isadoran

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did Isla Paradiso break my whole game?

★★ Apprentice

It is weird and for weeks I played Isla paradiso with a large family with some minor lag but I never did the scuba diving. So the other day I started playing a game created character called the Angler- Lincoln Porter. I made him do all te scuba stuff and interact with his grandchildren. Right after his son in law practically moved in on him with the baby for a couple of days I bought a high chair and crib to keep the baby alive. Suddenly the baby vanished and the son in law left. Next thing the game froze. All NPC's can still move. I tried resetting him. It did not work. So I went to play my other saved games. All of them are in the same shape. Frozen in place, NPC's moving around them. I can go into build mode but I can not play any of my saved characters. Resetting my sims will not work.

Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did Isla Paradiso break my whole game?

★★ Apprentice

I lost the newer families when I restored my system but my favorite family is still there and working well. They are my large family in Isla Paradiso. So the problem was my Samsung this time not my game.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (165 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you add anything else to your game ? What happens if you start a new game ? Same issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think it might be more my computer than the game so I just recovered my system from the latest update. If that works I will let you know.

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I lost the newer families when I restored my system but my favorite family is still there and working well. They are my large family in Isla Paradiso. So the problem was my Samsung this time not my game.

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)