Re: DELETED ALL MY EXPANSION PACKS JUST HOPING WHEN I REINSTALL THEM ....

by aimeebw4sims

Original Post

DELETED ALL MY EXPANSION PACKS JUST HOPING WHEN I REINSTALL THEM ....

★★★ Novice

HI FOLKS AIMEEBW4SIMS HERE AS YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN GETTING A ERROR MASSAGE ON GAME LAUNCHER SAYING THERE WAS AN ERROR DURING STARTUP PLEASE SEE THE LOG FOR MORE DETAILS I HAVE TRIED RUNNING AS AMINASTER.BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK ITS MADE THE PROBLEM WORSE AS NOW ALL MY EXPANSION PACKS WILL NOT WORK SO I HAVE MADE A DECIDEION TO DELETE ALL THE EXPANSION PACKS APART FROM THE SIMS 3 BUT DOES IT MATTER WHAT ORDER YOU REINSTALL THE EXPANSION PACKS AS I WON'T WANT THE SAME PROBLEM AS BEFORE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO GIVES ME ADIVE ON THIS

Message 1 of 3 (128 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@aimeebw4sims Please do not use all caps as that means you are yelling and it is hard to read and many users won't respond. It is not considered good forum etiquette. While some users have installed packs in any order without issues the preferred way is to install xp's in the order they were released to market. There seems to be less issues this way.

Message 2 of 3 (121 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry about that i didn't realise the caps lock was on! anyway i deleted all my expansion packs but then i tried to open the launcher for the sims 3 the same massage appeared do you think origin has something to do with it which i have now deleted. after that i i will uninstall the sims 3and reinstall it

Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)