Create-A-World for Mac

by roastedcereal910

Original Post

Create-A-World for Mac

★★★ Newbie

I saw that you offered a world creator for PC but none for Macs, why? I myself as a Mac user enjoy this game very much, but would like to able to create my own world. Instead of sticking to the TWO you offer. Please make the create-a-world feature avaiable for Macs.

Message 1 of 3 (2,096 Views)

Re: Create-A-World for Mac

★★★★★ Novice

I feel the same way.  I would like to see a version of world creator for the Mac; I would love to create my own worlds that would suit my needs.

Please take this into consideration.  Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (1,509 Views)

Re: Create-A-World for Mac

Hi @roastedcereal910 and @annie53,

Sadly, there's no a Create a World tool version for Mac OS X. Answer HQ is for players helping other players to solve issues with their games. If you want to give some feedback or ideas to improve The Sims 3 please use the general discussion board (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion-en) on the official forums Confusedmileyhappy:

========
XP = "Thank you!" / "¡Gracias!"
"Accept as solution" = "This solved my problem!" / "¡Esto ha solucionado el problema!"

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 3 of 3 (1,504 Views)