Codigo de serie/serial code

by maguitaki

Original Post

Codigo de serie/serial code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

MI juego no trajo codigo de serie, lo compre en una tienda llamada GAMERS y no creo que no sea original porque me vino con todo y libro , pero he estado buscando el codigo de serie y no lo encuentro??? Deberia cambiarlo?? solo tiene 1 dia que lo compre he leido todo y no lo veo, Solo me traje el codigo de online pass y el de game acces code.DONDE PUEDO PREGUNTAR POR UNO?

ES PARA PS3!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MI game don't bring the serial code, I buy it in a store called GAMERS and don't think it isn't original because came with everything and  book, but I've been looking for the serial code and can not find??? Should I change it??, I buy it one day ago and I read everything, but I couldn't find it , It just brought the online pass code and the game acces code.WHERE I CAN GET ONE?

ITS FOR PS3!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Re: Codigo de serie/serial code

Hero (Retired)

Lost and broken DVDs and missing serial codes - What to do ? by crinrict

How to find or retrieve a serial code? How to obtain a replacement code?

Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin - by crinrict

If you can't find your game in Origin or if you have issues with your game code.

If you have a used game, it's very possible that the code has already been used and registered to an account. Once it's locked to that account, it can't be reused. You may need to just take it back & ask for a refund...

Standard smile

-------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)