Codes that will not redeem for Sims3.

by jarathorn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Codes that will not redeem for Sims3.

★★★ Newbie

i have 2 codes i need to redeem for the SIMS 3 that will not work because it says they have already been redeemed.  Its is possible I registered those expansion packs under a different email at the time.  How can to change those games over to my current and primary account?

Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Codes that will not redeem for Sims3.

Community Manager (retired)

You'd need to contact a game advisor directly for help in tracking down the other account by following these steps: 

1.  Click the link  and log in with your Origin name and password. 

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘Origin’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Account Management" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

Customer support will take you through account verification and it should then be possible to merge the two accounts to enable you to play all the expansion packs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

You'd need to contact a game advisor directly for help in tracking down the other account by following these steps: 

1.  Click the link  and log in with your Origin name and password. 

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘Origin’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Account Management" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

Customer support will take you through account verification and it should then be possible to merge the two accounts to enable you to play all the expansion packs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you. I will follow your instruction and get this resolved. Thanks again!
Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)