Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cant login to The Sims 3 Game Launcher... please help

by flaka112

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant login to The Sims 3 Game Launcher... please help

★★★★ Novice

When I try to login with The Sims 3 Game Launcher It Tells Me The Content Can Not Be Displayed In Frame and it redirects me to the internet to login. But when I log in using the internet it still won't login on the launcher. help please..

Message 1 of 7 (327 Views)

Hero
  • What's your operating system ?
  • Is your java updated to the newest version as well as Windows, Adobe Air, Flash Player, .net framework .. ?
  • Did you buy the disc or download version ? Origin or Steam ?

Good Luck and Happy Simmin
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims 4 or Sims 3 and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 2 of 7 (311 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bought the disk last year and got a new laptop last week and downloaded my game from Origin onto this laptop, its Windows 8 and everythings up to date.

I think it might be because of internet security? I havnt a clue what to do..

Message 3 of 7 (305 Views)

Hero

Could be.

Try adding Orign.com and thesims3.com as an exception to your firewall/antivirus.

Good Luck and Happy Simmin
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims 4 or Sims 3 and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 4 of 7 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

As of yesturday i am unable to login using the launcher or the website it says my email or password is incorrect i know this is not true i can sign in using origan but the sims launcher and website wont let me how can i fix this? i have updates my adobe, java and cleared my catche and browser history and nothing im doing is workin i have windows 7 and use Internet explorer like i said this just started happeneing yesturday........launcher keeps saying Not Logged in and website says incorrect login or password

Message 5 of 7 (231 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

same message for me too i have windows vista  but i aalso get a scripterror

boredbeauty111 wrote:

When I try to login with The Sims 3 Game Launcher It Tells Me The Content Can Not Be Displayed In Frame and it redirects me to the internet to login. But when I log in using the internet it still won't login on the launcher. help please..

Message 6 of 7 (177 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

it keeps telling me that I the accounts need to be linked but when I try to link them its not letting me finish the registration, it just never leaves that page after I hit sign up. pls help

Message 7 of 7 (20 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Could be.

Try adding Orign.com and thesims3.com as an exception to your firewall/antivirus.

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-promo

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com