Cant find my purchase

by my3makeme

Original Post

Cant find my purchase

★ Newbie

I just purchased the Sims 3 Monte Vista and followed the instructions exact. I got the redeem code from the email and entered it in at the website. It said it was ready to download to go to puchare history, but nothing is there. I paid for this game, i should have it.

Message 1 of 2 (84 Views)

Re: Cant find my purchase

Hero (Retired)

1st Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.

There's a good chance Origin updated and you need to login again, but make sure you are logging in with the account info on which the game was regisutered.

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

Should you have issues with a recently bought game that is not showing up in your games list in Origin, then please take a look at this post first: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/I-bought-a-game-but-it-does-not-show-up-in-Origin/m-p/54908#M951

Your game should show up in the "My Games" folder of the Origin account you used to enter the code. If your game isn't there, you're either logged into the wrong account or the game hasn't been activated yet. It can take a while. If it doesn't show up you'll need to contact a Game Advisor.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)