Cannot install items from the Sims 3 store exchange.

by DominoSimov

Original Post

Cannot install items from the Sims 3 store exchange.

★★★ Newbie

I cannot install items from the Sims 3 store exchange. I click Save File, when its done downloading I click it, and then window pops up "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Please, please help me. It worked before I reinstalled the game. I'm using Windows 7, I've used 3 different browsers, none of them work.

Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)

Re: Cannot install items from the Sims 3 store exchange.

Hero

Did you try add to game instead ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried everything and I still can't download. It won't let me and It won't let me access my previous stuff from purchased history

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

Hero

Do you have the steam or Origin version ? Are you properly logged in when trying to download ?

Can you not download or does the purchase history not load ? Is your game updated to 1.67 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)