Cannot Login On Sims 3 Game Launcher

by blahboo123

Original Post

Cannot Login On Sims 3 Game Launcher

★★★ Newbie
Is the Sims 3 game under maintenance because it will not allow me to login to the launcher or my profile. But I am able to login on the Sims website and EA and Origin with the same email and password. What could be the issue?
Message 1 of 6 (380 Views)

Re: Cannot Login On Sims 3 Game Launcher

Hero (Retired)

@blahboo123  What happens when you try to login?

Message 2 of 6 (359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It will say "invalid email or password."
Message 3 of 6 (345 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@blahboo123  As this is a public forum user accounts can not be accessed here. You will have to contact EA customer service about this issue - EA customer service

Message 4 of 6 (324 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I received an email from origin saying they had changed my password for security reasons.. I wasn't sure this was real so I went to my Origin account and changed my password myself.  Now Origin works fine, Sims 4 works fine, but Sims3 says incorrect password.  I guess I will just have to play offline until it's sorted out.... which is annoying as two days ago it was fine.

Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)

★ Novice

I have not been able to log in ,  I can log in through Origin and the launcher but  when i get to the main menu ( where  the saved games are) it will not log in  and its getting quite annoying  and before this  Origin would randomly freeze and stop my game from working  again quite annoying   please fix this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 6 (255 Views)