Can't woohoo or try for baby

by racerchick199

Original Post

Can't woohoo or try for baby

★ Novice

I'm playing the Sims 3 and I'm no longer able to access the woohoo or try for baby options even thou my spouse is standing tight next to me? I was able to use it at the begging of the game but now am not Why can't I? And how do I get it back? I've got the following expansion packs installed 

supernatural

seasons

showtime

ambitions 

generations

pets

Message 1 of 9 (26,800 Views)

Re: Can't woohoo or try for baby

★★★★ Novice

Have you tried getting one of the Sims to "Relax" on a bed, and then click the other Sim to see if you can find the "Try for Baby" and "WooHoo" action in the list?

Message 2 of 9 (26,614 Views)

★ Apprentice

If your Sims aren't relaxing on a bed, it is quite a long process to make the woohoo option come up. They have to progress through flirts, hugs and kisses, massaging and making out before the woohoo interaction will appear.

You can also click on a shower, an elevator, a tent, a treehouse, a pile of leaves or a sarcophagus to get a woohoo social straight away.

Message 3 of 9 (26,609 Views)

★ Novice

ive tried everything but it still doesnt show up.it wont work in the shower bed or anywhere

Message 4 of 9 (26,591 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This just happened to me for the first time.  These two have woohooed before, and i have them already in bed, cuddling, at home.  The only thing that i can think of that has changed is that the female has a hal-alien child in the house.  But the doors are locked between them!

Message 5 of 9 (24,608 Views)

★★★ Pro

@UntotheLord wrote:

This just happened to me for the first time.  These two have woohooed before, and i have them already in bed, cuddling, at home.  The only thing that i can think of that has changed is that the female has a hal-alien child in the house.  But the doors are locked between them!

This is an old thread and you should start your own thread. Try clearing your 5 cashe package folders and see if that works. It cleans the game but deletes nothing in the game and the package files will regenerate themselves every time you start a new game. You should clean your cashe package files every time you start up your game. http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

also check you save files to see if any of them have bad at the end. If you have bad saves delete those

Message 6 of 9 (24,606 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Turns out it was because there was a gnome in the room. It was standing in a corner, facing the bed. It was the s'gnome'-- white one. When I removed him, instantly the woohoo and try for baby options reappeared.
Message 7 of 9 (24,594 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thats good to know you figured it out. I have never had that happen but I will keep it in mind for future reference! That is funny the gnome Confusedmileytongue:

Message 8 of 9 (24,590 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This was quite a while ago, and I haven't had the problem for ages.  I can't even remember posting that!

Message 9 of 9 (17,263 Views)