Can't plant/harvest/look at plants

by plutotama

Original Post

Can't plant/harvest/look at plants

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I apologies If someone has asked this before and it has been answered - I have been looking for a couple of weeks now!

If I go to the store and buy some seeds then go home to plant them, some can be planted and some can't. ie - I can't plant pumpkins, or ginseng etc etc.  While they are in her menu, all I can do it grab the seed. There is no option to plant or anything. I can't put them into science machine etc. If I use debug and plant ginseng for example, its just soil. My Simi can do nothing with it, and all I can do it delete it. I have tried putting seeds on floor and getting some to plant, but all I can do is manually delete them. i have also tried a new sim in a new town in a new game - that still hasnt fixed it Frown   Its getting really frustrating now! can anyone give me a hint as to what on earth is going on?!?!

thankyou all

plutotama xxx

Message 1 of 7 (982 Views)

Re: Can't plant/harvest/look at plants

★★★★★ Novice

still need help asap please!

Message 2 of 7 (966 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

only in the last few days. i havnt been able to plant etc for weeks. 

Message 4 of 7 (961 Views)

Hero

Is this only in an existing game or new one as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

both. about a month ago i reinstalled the comp, then reinstalled all the sims +addons. i have new memory etc (good ol' hubby!) when i made my first household and couldnt plant stuff, i used an existing family in a new world. brand new game. still not able to plant.

Message 6 of 7 (955 Views)

Hero

Only suggestion I have is this:

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (948 Views)