Can't install the Dragon Valley World on the Sims 3??? HELP

by AliceMarie73

Original Post

Re: Can't install the Dragon Valley World on the Sims 3??? HELP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Wow!  Yes - they do.  Have clicked on them and trying downloading now.

Call me old fashioned - I thought buying the CD would mean it would install from the CD.....

Standby and I'll let you know how I go.

Thankyou so much!

Update - looks like the download worked for Dragon Valley.  Haven't tested the Monte Vista yet, but I'm confident it will work.

Thankyou for your help!

Message 11 of 43 (4,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have the same problem, with both Dragons Valley and Monte Vista. Neither show on the Purchase History page either. We've tried going the Register a Game route but the serial number on the insert only has four groups of alphanumerics which is invalid according to the Sims3 site.

Why is this happening?

Message 12 of 43 (3,997 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I've been having the same issue with trying to install it, however finally got it to work.

If you go to 'Redeem a Code' instead of 'Redeem a Game' it accepts the code and will prompt you to go to purchase history to then download it once the code has been imputed correctly.

Message 13 of 43 (3,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.... and I don't know what to do, because I can't find playes here in Brasil to help me  Frown

Message 14 of 43 (3,969 Views)

Hero

Did you try redeeming the code as suggested in this thread instead of installing it from DVD ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 43 (3,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issues with both dragon valley and monte vista. for me going through the redeem a code and then downloading, and installing, the content worked for me. So thank you Standard smile

ps. I think they should put a notice on the box if they're just going to make you download the content anyway. I prefer to buy the CDs then to download the content, and I wouldn't have wasted my time going to the store if I knew my CD would be a hunk of useless plastic. .. just saying,

Message 16 of 43 (3,886 Views)

Hero

The file should be on the DVD. I don't know how it works exactly though and for some it just doesn't install if you go through the DVD.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 43 (3,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Such a disappointment...been playing PS3 but went into ebay games and saw the Dragon Valley game and was like sweet might get back in to Sims3......but what a hassel it has been to download this game!!!

Message 18 of 43 (3,799 Views)

Hero

Are you requiring help or is this a general statement ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 43 (3,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant download Dragon Valley.. I keep beeing told to se the log for an answer, but i do not understand what to do!

Log: 

2013/09/14|13:52:48|OFB-SIM3:62184|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||Build Version: 6.0.81.019017|Platform: PC|Locale: no_NO|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|
2013/09/14|13:52:58|OFB-SIM3:65137|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||
2013/09/14|13:55:19|OFB-SIM3:62184|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||
2013/09/14|13:56:37|OFB-SIM3:65376|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||
2013/09/14|13:56:41|OFB-SIM3:65137|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||
2013/09/14|13:59:27|OFB-SIM3:62184|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||

Message 20 of 43 (3,777 Views)