Can't instal Sims 3 Roaring Heights

by cwarms7

Original Post

Can't instal Sims 3 Roaring Heights

★★★ Newbie
I don't understand how to install sims 3 roaring heights. I don't get how to use the sims 3 store or anything like that. I forget my password and I don't know how to install worlds even tho I bought discs and direct download from origin. Please help me.
Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: Can't instal Sims 3 Roaring Heights

Hero (Retired)

Guide to worlds you can redeem your code for the world in your the sims 3 account instructions on how to redeem the code in your the sims 3 account scroll down a bit for that http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Guide-Sims-3-Store-Worlds/td-p/1589911

once you redeem the code then go to your purchase history on the sims 3 download the world and install it

if you forgot your password then in your orign account from the desktop shortcut icon  of origin click on that enter your email and click on the can't access your account a page should open with a reset password  enter your origin ID name OR email address you use for the account and the captcha click submit an email should be sent to your account to change your password in your orign account once you change the password  this password will also be your the sims 3 account password too as origin and the sims 3 use the same email/password

o.png

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)