Re: Can't find the Game Tab on Origin

by rumbutter

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

do you have the origin client download to your computer ?

Message 21 of 34 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Needed to bump.

This is the exact issue I am currently having.

That grey tab under MY GAMES? I do not have it. I have scoured the internet for a while now trying to find answers to my question, to no avail.

If I could receive any help on this ASAP that would be fantastic. I talked to someone on Live Chat who ended up leading me on a long trail of questions that did not relate to my question at all.

I'd appreciate any help here.

Thanks.

Message 22 of 34 (515 Views)

Hero (Retired)

if you haven't already download origin from here https://www.origin.com/en-us/download and install it

dlo.png

once it's installed  make sure to create a shortcut icon on your desktop for it once installed then from the shortcut icon of Origin click on it to run then log in there with the email and password you used for your account  once that opens you will see the my game tab also the origin shortcut icon right click run as admin  then either double click the icon to run the client or right click-open

Message 23 of 34 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try to download any free game from Origin website and follow the prompts which you will find the rest. 

Message 24 of 34 (473 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So basically, there isn't a my games tab on the site anymore? Because I want to see if my games are there, but this is not my computer, so I cant download the client right now.

Message 25 of 34 (450 Views)

Hero

I don't think there ever was a game tab on the Internet site.

You can check your purchase history though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 34 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

See i went through the same problem you need to download the website first so you basically go on origin,download origin and star downloading then register agree to the terms then once its downloaded open it and it'll be right in front of u!

and also while typing your ID and password for the site after downloading do not chose remember me and also have an online connection...hope i was of help!! Standard smile

-Jade

Message 27 of 34 (434 Views)

★ Novice

yes, if you call to ask a quieten YOU HAVE TO PAY! I was so mad 

Message 28 of 34 (411 Views)

★ Novice
This is old but.... I can't find the list to my games on the webpage?is there a way to look at them from the web or no?
Message 29 of 34 (388 Views)

Hero

On Origin.com ? No, afaik.

If you have an account at thesims3.com, you should see them on your my page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 34 (380 Views)