Re: Can't find the Game Tab on Origin

by americagirl7

Original Post

Can't find the Game Tab on Origin

★★★ Newbie

So I bought Sims 3 and registered it. Then I bought Sims 3 Supernatural on origin. It says to go to the "game tab" to intall it. I can't find that anywhere and Sim's Supernatural isn't showing up on my Sims 3 game.. What should I do?

Message 1 of 34 (17,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi playermetzel,

You can find all your EA games in your Origin client. If you don't have the client installed yet, you can get it here: http://www.origin.com/download

When you open your Origin client you should see this:

OriginMyGames.JPG

There you should find a symbol for Supernatural where you can download and install the game.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 34 (16,947 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope. No "My Games" tab anywhere. I have to tell you, I am very close to being DONE with Origin. EVERY TIME I have to deal with the website it is a minimum 1 hour excrutiating exercise. We have 2 kids, which means lots of games-just not worth the aggravation and hassle if, every time I buy one I have to go through hell.

If the website is down, or there is some other reason that tabs aren't appearing, how about a message on the website? If the tab is somewhere that is impossible to find, then what the hell are they doing in business?. There is also absolutely no easy way to contact anyone without, again, going through excrutiating exercises.

Horrible website, non-existant customer service. Too bad, my kids will have to find other games that they like. I won't deal with Origin anymore.

Message 3 of 34 (16,493 Views)

★★★ Novice

After jumping through multiple hoops, I found the "chat with an advisor" link. It is VERY confusing, but logging into the website is not logging into the "client". AND there is no link to the client from the website, nor any instructions that you need to do this in order to get to your games. They need to have an expanation on the website home-page, and a link to the client login page. It should be an option from the drop-down menu under "your account", or they should at least have a link to it under the "My Account" page.  Hit the "download Origin" button, and just re-download the client, if you have to...that is what I had to do.

What a pain in the A**.

Message 4 of 34 (16,490 Views)

★★★ Novice

BTW, Adati, the Customer Service Rep. who helped me said he would send me a 15% coupon. He sent me an e-mail confirming my "issue was resolved". No coupon...

Message 5 of 34 (16,488 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dear Origin:

PLEASE PUT A LINK TO THE CLIENT LOGIN PAGE ON THE HOME PAGE OF YOUR WEBSITE, fer criminey sakes. And please send me my 15% coupon.

Thank you.

Love & Kisses,

An irritated customer.

Message 6 of 34 (16,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I know your post is old, but I figured out how to find the "my game tab"- and wanted to help other people find it out, because it took me a while, and a lot of stress to figure it out.  Basically, once you download the orgin program, and make an orgin account, click the orgin program you just downloaded, and log in with the new account information you just made, at this point you will see the "my games tab", and the games you recently bought- just scroll over the game, and there will be a download button, click it, and wait, then enjoy! Hope this helped! Standard smile

Message 7 of 34 (16,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU!

Message 8 of 34 (15,773 Views)

★ Novice

I found out how to fix it. Go on to Google and type in Origin Client. Re-download it. I'm not sure for a PC,but with a Mac I went to my applications and opened origin. I logged on and clicked continue, and it brought me to a link that had the MyGames tab. I clicked on it and downloaded my two sims games. 

Message 9 of 34 (14,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!Confusedmileyvery-happy::catlol:

Message 10 of 34 (14,407 Views)