Can't download some items in The Sims 3 Store

by Kiklop8

Original Post

Can't download some items in The Sims 3 Store

★★★★★ Newbie

I buyed some items in TS3 Store and when i clicked to download button it doesn't do anything.  I too can't download Riverview. I have TS3+World Adventures and Fast Lane Stuff. I tried to install Origin too. Please help!

Message 1 of 5 (2,453 Views)

Re: Can't download some items in The Sims 3 Store

Hero

Try the suggestions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I'm using Mozzia Firefox and some free packs can be downloaded. Only items i buyed and Riverview can' be downloaded.

Message 3 of 5 (2,444 Views)

Hero

Does the launcher pop up at all when you click the button ?

Do you have the Steam, Origin or DVD Version of the game ? Mac or PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,438 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, the launcher pops up and red circle with line going through in the status section saying the item cannot be downloaded at this time. I cannot download any items and I have spent a lot of sim points but nothing with download! I have DVD version of Sims 3 for PC

Message 5 of 5 (2,413 Views)