Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
door
Accepted Solution

Can't download Origin client

I recently purchased The Sims 3 because of the Labor day sale and when i purchased it, the reciept thing said i had to download origin in order to play it. I thought i had downloaded it before, but i guess i was wrong and i pressed download. When i pressed it a link opened to another page which continoulsy loads and nothing ever downloads. I would like to beleive that i didnt waste 15 dollars and would really like to play the Sims, someone please help.

Sentinel
biggleworth

Re: Can't download Origin client

i was having the same untill i came arcross this http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8574195.page

eacharlotte

As the link states you can download Origin directly for your PC by clicking this link: http://download.dm.origin.com/origin/beta/OriginSetup.exe

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Keeper
glassgrrl

I also can't download origin. The other links on here did not work forme either.  I have an iPad 4 and it keeps telling me safari can't open.  Does it not work for macs?

crinrict
Topics: 132
XP: 3,464
Solutions: 3,657

[ Edited ]

No, Origin is not for macs or Ipads.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
huskernick

[ Edited ]

i cannot download origin i tried using the solution on this page but it doesnt work either.  I'm not getting any errors but it just wont do anything when i click download or when i go to the link in your posts.  I am running a pc with windows 7 if that helps.