Can't control sims and they don't live in their house anymore

by Melanie_18123

Original Post

Can't control sims and they don't live in their house anymore

★★★ Newbie
I had two sims, a toddler and a young adult. The toddler was made by cloning the young adult. While playing the game I went back to Main Menu, and went back into my game. This was so I could use the cheat and get more lifetime rewards points. But when I went back into my game I couldn't control my sims. So I tried switching to a different household and switching back, I went back to the main menu, I tried resetting my sims, and nothing worked. So eventually I exited out of the game completely, and reloaded it. Well when I did that, I went back into the game and my sims didn't even live in the house anymore, and I can't control it or anything. I switched back into a different sims household and tried inviting them over it just said that they were busy, I tried this a couple of times. I just have no idea what to do. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

Re: Can't control sims and they don't live in their house anymore

★★ Guide

@Melanie_18123 It's possible that your game has become corrupt. Try out the suggestion in this thread to see if that helps any: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/My-sim-disappeared-Sims-3/td-p/1158350

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)