Can plantsims geat pregnant by aliens?

by Pewpzilla98

Original Post

Can plantsims geat pregnant by aliens?

★ Novice

I just really would like to know because I am trying to get an alien baby and I have plant sims. I didnt think about it until just now. I heard only male sims can get pregnant by aliens and stuff. Could someone please tell me everything about the aliens and plants? Like can aliens have little alien babys with plantsims?

Message 1 of 3 (1,725 Views)

Re: Can plantsims geat pregnant by aliens?

★★★ Newbie

I think so. They are, on a different way, Sims. So, yes, PlantSims probably can get pregnant by aliens.

Message 2 of 3 (1,724 Views)

Re: Can plantsims geat pregnant by aliens?

Hero (Retired)

male sims if abducted by aliens can get pregnant , but if you want an alien to have a plant sim baby there are two ways to do this which goes for any sim male or female first either become friends with a plantsim if your sim is male then a female plantsim if your sim is female then a male plantsim become friends with them build up the friendship work on the romance untill you have the try for baby option once you hear the chimes that try for baby is succeesful check the inventory for a forbidden fruit which you plant once the forbidden is ready harvest it it's 50/50 if you'll have a plantsim baby or another forbiddn fruit if you get the fruit plant it again now the sim that harvests the forbidden fruit will be the parent of the plantsim baby so make sure if you want the alien to be the parent he or she is the one to harvest the fruit

the other way is with the machine from the uni the science research station once you build up the science skoll when you click on the machine the option to gene splicing experminet sims can try to attempt transforma seeds if successful the seed will either stay the same, or transform into a different type of seed of it fails the see dis gone if your sim come up with a “brilliant idea” while splicing they will  create the forbidden fruit which is needed to create a plantsim you need level 7 of gardening to plant  a forbidden fruit any one can harvest it also make sure you have enough room in your house for the plantim if your house is already full (8 sims  you'll need to move one out )

Message 3 of 3 (1,711 Views)