Can I install Sims 3 on two separate computers?

by XGeneralalenX

Original Post

Can I install Sims 3 on two separate computers?

★★ Novice

I have two separate computers, one Mac and other is PC. The Mac is for me, but i would like to install Sims 3 on the PC for my family members. When i tryed to install Sim 3 on my Origin account, it kept saying the PRODUCTCODE was invalid, which i already used for my Mac, is there any possible way that i can install the game and its expansion backs onto the PC? 

Message 1 of 7 (14,409 Views)

Re: Can I install Sims 3 on two separate computers?

★★★★ Novice

i am sure you can cause it would be stupid from ea to make you buy 2 sims games for your house .i mean it would cost 100$ Tongue out

Message 2 of 7 (14,346 Views)

★★ Novice

Well i tried, I already installed it on my mac, but Origin keeps saying INVALID PRODUCTCODE.

Message 3 of 7 (14,343 Views)

Hero (Retired)

log into your account and see if you can downlad the digital versions of your games

Message 4 of 7 (14,334 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes i can download other games, Im only having issues with The Sims 3 :[

Message 5 of 7 (14,330 Views)

Hero

Let's keep to one thread. It's easier to help that way.

See here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Can-i-install-Sims-3-on-two-separate-computers/m-p/1171920#U1171...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (14,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Were you able to get it on two computers? If so PLEASE tell me how so I can do the same!  

Spoiler

Message 7 of 7 (7,317 Views)