Re: CAS acting weird.

by crinrict

Original Post

CAS acting weird.

★★★ Newbie

whenever I go into create a sim, the sim I am creating, their body is highlighted, It looks like the Cursor is hovering over top of that area but it isn't. It makes it really difficult to see the proper colouring of the cloths, hair, skin colour etc. I have tried deleting CC, playing with no expansion pack, playing around with graphics, etc. Any ideas on how to fix it? also, My pets are all black, so if any ideas on how to fix these problems? I would very much appreciate suggestions. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,310 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,253 Views)

★ Novice
Hey I'm having this same problem as Kearra. Can you PLEASE help me ice tried everything!! It looks like this
Message 3 of 5 (1,230 Views)

Hero

Are you using a mouse or a track pad ?

Do you try reinstalling any mouse drivers you might have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,212 Views)

★ Novice
No but I will!
Message 5 of 5 (1,200 Views)