Bracelets suddenly appearing on Sims wrists

by nommeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bracelets suddenly appearing on Sims wrists

★★★★ Apprentice

Two of my female fairies have suddenly been given these thick light green bracelets in-game. They are not in CAS and I did not put any bracelets on these Sims, but they just appear.

So, is there some level fairies reach and they get bracelets or is this a game glitch?

Thank you in advance. :womanhappy:

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bracelets suddenly appearing on Sims wrists

Community Manager (retired)

Faeries have a tendency to build their charismatic skill easier in a general way.

There is another lifetime wish called Magic Makeover which requires you to reach Charisma level 10 and grant 12 Sims inner beauty.) Might be related as well.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (387 Views)

All Replies

Hello debbidoosim,

If you have become "Queen of the Fae" you will be granted certain perks. For instance, you will be able to summon any faerie friend you've made directly to you and you will be able to customize your fairy's wing colors and shape by clicking on your sim.

Are your sims young adult or older by this time? Could you link a screenshot?

Many thanks Standard smile

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 2 of 4 (385 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for this reply. :womanhappy:

I do not have any corrections, but will upload one the next time this happens.

I did notice that the bracelet appears after the Fairy has Charisma level 6 and that she is a young adult. This hasn't happened to my male fairies, though.

I thought it might have something to do with the whole new fairy thing.

Thank you for your kind answer. I was very hesitant to ask, because I thought I would be told it was a stupid question. It may be a stupid question, but thank you for not  making me feel stupid. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 4 (383 Views)

Faeries have a tendency to build their charismatic skill easier in a general way.

There is another lifetime wish called Magic Makeover which requires you to reach Charisma level 10 and grant 12 Sims inner beauty.) Might be related as well.

Message 4 of 4 (388 Views)