Re: Activation code already used?

by wmarinhoalves

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activation code already used?

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Dragon Valley expansion pack, but when I try to install it I get the message "We're sorry, this code has already been used.". Should I return the game to the store and get a new one or is this a problem that can be fixed?

Message 1 of 5 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

If the disk is new,that means the code is already being register by someone else,go back and get a new code from the retailer.Code can only be register once!

As for your issue, the "code invalid/used " message means the code is already registered to an Origin account. 

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (412 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

If the disk is new,that means the code is already being register by someone else,go back and get a new code from the retailer.Code can only be register once!

As for your issue, the "code invalid/used " message means the code is already registered to an Origin account. 

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 5 (413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I'll go do that in the morning Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)

Message 4 of 5 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bought fifa 2014 installed and played. now the game no longer appears in the list of my games. when I turn again, says the code is already being used. would like a solution, I saw on the internet that the problem is common which is absurd, it comes from EA SPORTS.

wait.

Message 5 of 5 (366 Views)