Accidentally deleted my mailbox.

by jitteryspork

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally deleted my mailbox.

★★★ Newbie

I was exploring with the delete object code and thought I was deleting the old homework but the mailbox disappeared and now I cannot seem to figure out how to find it and put it back! Please help!!

Message 1 of 3 (68,792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally deleted my mailbox.

Hero (Retired)

hold all three together  Ctrl + Shift + C in the menu bar that will appear type in testingcheatsenabled true hit enter again  Ctrl + Shift + C type in buydebug on  go into buy mode click the ? tab on the objects tabs, click the last tab in the object find the mailbox you want and place it on the lot then turn the cheats off in reverse order Ctrl + Shift + C buydebug off then Ctrl + Shift + C testingcheatsenabled false

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (79,426 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

hold all three together  Ctrl + Shift + C in the menu bar that will appear type in testingcheatsenabled true hit enter again  Ctrl + Shift + C type in buydebug on  go into buy mode click the ? tab on the objects tabs, click the last tab in the object find the mailbox you want and place it on the lot then turn the cheats off in reverse order Ctrl + Shift + C buydebug off then Ctrl + Shift + C testingcheatsenabled false

Message 2 of 3 (79,427 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My fail I'm sleepy
Message 3 of 3 (55,804 Views)