Re: ALL MY EXPANSION AND STUFF PACKS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by roberta591

Original Post

ALL MY EXPANSION AND STUFF PACKS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★★ Novice

ALL OF MY EXPANSION AND STUFF PACKS ARE GONE - I OWN ALL OF THEM AND NONE OF THEM ARE SHOWING UP IN ORIGIN'S STUPID LAUNCHER.  OF COURSE THE SUPPORT LINE IS CLOSED - EA IS SUCH A MONEY GRABBING, HORRIBLE SUPPORT PROVIDING COMPANY I CAN'T BE SURPRISED.  I NEED AN ANSWER AND A RESOLUTION ON WHY THINGS I'VE PURCHASED - EA HAS MY MONEY - BUT IS NOT PROVIDING THE PRODUCT.  WHAT IS THAT CALLED WHEN SOMEONE TAKES YOUR MONEY BUT DOESN'T PROVIDE THE PRODUCT?!

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Re: ALL MY EXPANSION AND STUFF PACKS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hero (Retired)

@DeeCeeWis  Can you provide more information about your issue. Did you create a new Origin account maybe? If you did your games/packs are locked to the old account. Please do not use all caps as that means your are yelling. If this is an EA issue I'm sure EA customer service can resolve the problem. Yes CS has hours of operation (I really don't know what they are off hand) but as I recall they are quite liberal. If you are in the US I have used the call back and found it worked quite well (had an issue with my voip service so I had to used my cell phone).

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)