[INFO] Serial Code Issues and Redeeming Bonus Content - PLEASE READ!

by crinrict

Original Post

[INFO] Serial Code Issues and Redeeming Bonus Content - PLEASE READ!

[ Edited ]
Hero

Before you make yet another post about invalid serial codes, read this

The code that you need for installation are no longer sent by email. You can find them in your Origin client (click on i when you click on the game). If they don't show there, log out and back in or choose refresh.  Serial code = Registration Code = Product Code

Instructions on how to register the game can be found here: How to Register The Sims 3 and also read the following [FAQ] Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin

If you bought through Origin, there's no need to register again. Go to your myPage on thesims3.com and check if your icon shows up. If it does, your good to go. I'm unsure at this point what happens if you never had an account before or if your accounts on thesims3.com and Origin do not have the same email address.

If it isn't, it could still be the matter of broken icons, so try to redeem your limited and Origin codes to get the bonus content, if you can, your game is registered fine. You do not need to do anything else. 

If you get an error message on the redeem page, go check your purchase history to see if it's availble to download anyways. If it is, all is good.

If it doesn't you need to contact Customer Support. Don't choose the AnswerHQ option, you'll be redirected back here. Live Chat is the only option!! No one here will be able to help you with invalid codes. We're users like you.

Here are the links for redeeming your content

Further Details can be found here: How to redeem the limited edition content

Good Luck and Have Fun everyone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 1 (3,617 Views)