[FAQ] How to redeem the limited edition content (Pea Shooter)

by crinrict

Original Post

[FAQ] How to redeem the limited edition content (Pea Shooter)

[ Edited ]
Hero

How to I get my limited edition content

The limited edition content needs to be redeemed separately at the Sim 3 Store.

How to redeem

1. Register your game here: https://www.thesims3.com/registeragame.html
  2. Download Version: You should have gotten an email with a code to redeem your content. You might need to register the game first for the email to be sent do you. Make sure you check your Spam folder
  3. DVD Version: There should be an extra leaflet inside the box with your limited edition code on it
  4. Go to the redeem page (links see below) and enter the code
  5. Go to your Purchase History and download the content to your launcher
  6. Install the content in your launcher

Code does not work

If you're codes don't work, make sure you put them in right. 0 and O and 2 and Z look almost the same. Also make sure you put the right code on the right page.

If they still don't work, you will need to contact Customer Support

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Redeem Links

If you did not get your code yet, you should get it soon. If not, contact Customer Support

------------------------------------

Did this FAQ help you with your issue ? If so, please consider pressing the XP button

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 5 (16,708 Views)

Re: [FAQ] How to redeem the limited edition content (Pea Shooter)

★★ Novice

Hi. I had the same problem. When playing sims & you go into the buying content, you'll see pictures of selected Sims games, ie Supernatural. Click on that, then the peashooter comes up. You're sorting which things you want to buy by game. Once you do it the first time, I found the peashooter is always there.

Zombie note: Build a fence (not wall) around your garden. Get the gate that you can lock (has option to lock except for sims family members). Zombies can't get in your garden, problem solved!!!! A lot easier than peashooter.

Also, Genie has option to Banish Sim, works with Zombies.

Message 2 of 5 (14,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good tip on the fence/zombie protection. It's so obvious, and I didn't think of it. LOL.

Thanks. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (10,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed your list of steps I got to my purchase history and saw everything i needed to download, i hit download it takes me to origins window (where i have all my sims stuff) and...thats it...doesnt show anything downloading or anything just poof over to origins where i see my games.....thats it. no downloading no new game icons or anything. what am i doing wrong??

Message 4 of 5 (8,379 Views)

Hero

Starte the launcher by hitting play on Origin first. Then try downloading again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (8,373 Views)