sims 2 won't install expantions

by scileney

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 2 won't install expantions

★★★★★ Newbie

I have installed the sims 2 main pack, but I can't install any of the expantions. further more if try to run the sims 2 normally, it claims unexpected error. I have to run as admin. when in the came it crashes when try to enter a family, or try to make a new family. I use a fairly new gaming laptop, so running the game should be no problem. The games have previously been installed on an older PC, where everything worked fine.

Please help if able.

Message 1 of 2 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 2 won't install expantions

EA app Team

Hi @scileney,

Using a digital version of the game might help with your issues. Do you have the game in Origin?

If you have the physical version of the game, I would suggest asking one of our advisors if they can turn it into a digital version. Please, contact them through EA Help. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask! Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (540 Views)

All Replies

Re: sims 2 won't install expantions

EA app Team

Hi @scileney,

Using a digital version of the game might help with your issues. Do you have the game in Origin?

If you have the physical version of the game, I would suggest asking one of our advisors if they can turn it into a digital version. Please, contact them through EA Help. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (541 Views)