sims 2 deluxe wont install on windows 7

by 634b0454235666e4

Original Post

sims 2 deluxe wont install on windows 7

★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims 2 Deluxe and it wont load onto my computer which runs in Window 7. I have heard that there is compatibility issues and everyone's advice does not help at all. And now im getting really frustrated because this game was expensive to me and i want my moneys worth  instead of a useless disk that wont play. Please help me 

Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

Re: sims 2 deluxe wont install on windows 7

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sims 2 is / was quite elderly for a video game.  It is nearly eight years old now (my mistake, NINE years is its age), and has been readily available in bargain bins for prices from $4.95 to $9.98 all across the USA (the Windows version).  This long after its release, the price differential between the ordinary version and Deluxe is maybe 75 cents or so.  I seem to recall that a variety of re-issues may have broadened the range of platforms the game was finally available on, while I have no recollection that any of those versions were priced particularly expensively. 

Windows 7 was not even in Beta in 2004, nor was Windows Vista.  I don't think you have valid grounds for complaint. 

Message 2 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YOU Are not answer the question. and in my country i pay about 50$ at local money for sims 2 double deluxe

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)

Champion (Retired)

is there any error that comes up when installing?

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)