Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

sims 2 deluxe wont install on windows 7

by sims2wontwork1

Original Post

sims 2 deluxe wont install on windows 7

★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims 2 Deluxe and it wont load onto my computer which runs in Window 7. I have heard that there is compatibility issues and everyone's advice does not help at all. And now im getting really frustrated because this game was expensive to me and i want my moneys worth  instead of a useless disk that wont play. Please help me 

Message 1 of 4 (172 Views)

Re: sims 2 deluxe wont install on windows 7

[ Edited ]

Sims 2 is / was quite elderly for a video game.  It is nearly eight years old now (my mistake, NINE years is its age), and has been readily available in bargain bins for prices from $4.95 to $9.98 all across the USA (the Windows version).  This long after its release, the price differential between the ordinary version and Deluxe is maybe 75 cents or so.  I seem to recall that a variety of re-issues may have broadened the range of platforms the game was finally available on, while I have no recollection that any of those versions were priced particularly expensively. 

Windows 7 was not even in Beta in 2004, nor was Windows Vista.  I don't think you have valid grounds for complaint. 

Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YOU Are not answer the question. and in my country i pay about 50$ at local money for sims 2 double deluxe

Message 3 of 4 (65 Views)

is there any error that comes up when installing?

Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com