Re: sims 2 best of business

by EA_Mai

Original Post

sims 2 best of business

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i deleted all of the sims 2 games off computer cause the graphics where not playable so i noticed they fixed them so i go to reinstall and it says all the expansion packs have been installed i have dumped all the files using sims 2 and done a cleaner of the harddrive and register error cleaner and it fixed 2 of the games but the not this ive tried to do everything i can think of someone help me i have windows 10 pro if that has anything to do with it

and i jsut deleted all games and reinstalled the base game and jsut tried to install best for business and it still says it doesnt work

would getting the indiviual games work like open for business and h.m and fashion stuff and kitichen and bath stuff

i dont know what else to do to get it to work sims 2 is my favorite game

Message 1 of 2 (370 Views)

Re: sims 2 best of business

EA app Team

Hi @cock1986,

Those sound like compatibility issues with the new system you are trying to play in. Playing a digital version of the game might help Standard smile  If you ask them, one of our advisers might be able to turn your disc version of the game into digital. You would need to contact them through EA Help. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)