registation code lost

by sylarg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

registation code lost

★★★ Newbie

hi i registered my sims 2 game and i cannot find either discs. i dont remember my registration number either but i did register. 

i had to buy a new compuer so the sims is not on my computer anymore. is there any way to recover my registration code?

one i have the code can i somehow dowload the game? or do i need to buy it again?

Message 1 of 8 (893 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: registation code lost

EA Staff

Hello @sylarg,

If you did register the game our Support may be able to help in this situation. Please contact our Support following the steps below and they can check your account to see if anything can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - search for Sims 2 in this case.
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue - 'Codes and promotions' and 'Lost code' in this case.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,026 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @sylarg,

If you did register the game our Support may be able to help in this situation. Please contact our Support following the steps below and they can check your account to see if anything can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - search for Sims 2 in this case.
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue - 'Codes and promotions' and 'Lost code' in this case.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

Message 2 of 8 (1,027 Views)

★ Novice

I have disc but the code is no longer working .to orignal was not printed on back of booklet so I called for it when it was easy to call...thats how long ago it was. but the code no longer   goes through. it worked b4 and I played for years . I have new computer and am trying to reload my game old ones or start new 

Message 3 of 8 (855 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @woteyesea,

If you follow the steps I posted above, you should be able to reach our Support. Our Advisors can check your account and check if anything can be done.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 4 of 8 (847 Views)

★★ Novice

I did not know about Origin or anything untill I tried to contact EA in Redwoodcity where I know them to be from originally I live in san jose ...and to my suprize I was rewarded with the full game as was the give away which I knw nothing about .Im in HEAVEN.....got my SIMS on  

Message 5 of 8 (816 Views)

★★ Novice

I got hooked up by Origin whole game expantions and all online in lesstime than it takes to make a Sim....well not really but Im sure you feel me on this thank you

Message 6 of 8 (815 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you they hooked me up and I have my game running except now I have some downloaded content I think in the wrong place and its not loading wll the way...I went a bit nuts downloading new content after 7 years off

Message 7 of 8 (785 Views)

★★ Novice

looks like Ive responded more than once lol ive been  lost in Simmland and forgot that I had

Message 8 of 8 (783 Views)