how do i get my sims 2 games to install??? im very upset

by jessica7315

Original Post

how do i get my sims 2 games to install??? im very upset

★★★ Newbie

Hi im sure many of you here are having the same problem as me. I have the sims 2 game and a few of the expansion packs. I havent played in awhile moved got a new laptop so now i have windows ten instead of windows 7 which is what my game did work on when i lived with my parents. I wanted to play them again i was so excited. i put in the disk and nothing happened so i went into my the search thing and found the icon it auto ran but once i was in the game i could get into a town but it wouldnt let me create anything like sims or familys or anything. Im guessing its because its not downloaded but it wont let me download it. ive tryed just about everything and im very frustrated and upset. someone told me these games dont really work on windows 8 or 10 which is horrible because these games cost a lot of money when you have a lot of the games and to not be able to play them is such a waste. I dont want to download things that cost money just to have it still not work or get this expansion pack thing that it sounds like doesnt work well either i just want to find out how to install my games with my windows ten computer.  some one please help me.

thanks

Message 1 of 1 (269 Views)