[The Sims 2] sims 2 double deluxe

by sport01m

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims 2] sims 2 double deluxe

★★★ Newbie

I have the sims 2 double deluxe but the computer chewed it up. i cant find any store with it. can u guys tell me where to find one?

Message 1 of 5 (622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims 2] sims 2 double deluxe

Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and you can then always download it from the Origin client.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (686 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and you can then always download it from the Origin client.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have bought the game today second hand and my code on the mannual isnt working any help

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)

EA Staff

@LITTLEGOLDROSE The product codes are one time use only and cannot be redeemed the second time. 

Best thing I can recommend is to return to the seller and request a refund.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
- Kristi

Message 4 of 5 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Many thanks for commenting. I managed to find a code on a different forum thankfully and all is now working fine. And I found out a code can be used a maximum of 3 times.
Message 5 of 5 (486 Views)