[The Sims 2] error: electronic arts autorun has stopped working

by b10nd4life2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims 2] error: electronic arts autorun has stopped working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know this isnt about sims 3, but it was the only option. (this is for sims 2) Everytime I try to install the sims in my computer and type in the codes it says at the end "electronic arts autorun has stopped working"  I've tried to delete everything off my computer like unistalling it and it won't let me.

Message 1 of 2 (2,261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims 2] error: electronic arts autorun has stopped working

Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and then download and play without disc.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,206 Views)

All Replies

Re: [The Sims 2] error: electronic arts autorun has stopped working

Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and then download and play without disc.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (2,207 Views)