Re: The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

★★★ Newbie

Can I still download The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection for free in 2017? (I'm from Germany by the way, in case that changes anything).

Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 144 (141,616 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

Hello @figgteuchallee,

Did you claim the free copy when it was available and add it to your Origin account? If you did, then yes you can download it from Origin.

If you did not claim the free copy during the promotion, then I am afraid this promotion is no longer available.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 144 (229,838 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @figgteuchallee,

Did you claim the free copy when it was available and add it to your Origin account? If you did, then yes you can download it from Origin.

If you did not claim the free copy during the promotion, then I am afraid this promotion is no longer available.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 144 (229,839 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah, I was about to inquire about the same thing. Frown So there is no longer any other way of obtaining The Sims 2 and all of it's expansions + stuff packs  other than buying through someplace like eBay or Amazon? Origin doesn't have a download link or anything for Ultimate Collection available anymore? (I own the base game and all the expansions except Bon Voyage, Pets and Freetime but these are all on disc.) 

Message 3 of 144 (140,973 Views)

★★★ Novice

I actually asked for a copy of ultimate collection from a support chat. The only thing you need is evidence that you do have sims 2 (picture of a disc or serial number) 

Message 4 of 144 (140,907 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope you get this message! Today I found out they had given away the collection in 2014 and was so bummed. I still buy the games and expansions so I messaged a live chat online with EA support.. I told them how much I love the sims and how sad I was to miss that.. and I asked if there was any way to still get it.. they asked for my Origin name and logged into my account and saw I had multiple sims games.. They then gave me a code for the game and I now have it installed with all of the expansion packs!! EA really is a great company and they care about their customers that support them. I hope this helps!

Message 5 of 144 (140,697 Views)

Can I still download The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection for free in 2017?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Can I still download The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection for free in 2017? (I'm from Belgium by the way, in case that changes anything).

Yesterday was the first time I have heard about the Ultimate Collection. I have bought several expension packs over the years, so I was hoping that I would be still able to download the ulimate collection. Can somebody help me?

Thank you in advance

Message 6 of 144 (140,639 Views)

Re: Can I still download The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection for free in 2017?

EA app Team

Hi @Jefkesl,

I have merged your message to this thread, as your question is the same @figgteuchallee had. Please, take a look to this thread, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!

-Mai

Message 7 of 144 (140,632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey jessonehundred! I found this thread looking for a place to buy TS2, sadly it's nowhere to be found. So, did you just receive it contacting the support? No need to prove you have the physical copies? I tried to send them a message a year ago, but I was not as lucky as you, and they just said they don't have the game anymore... I wonder why they don't sell it anymore, it was a great game

Message 8 of 144 (137,710 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just came to say that I HIGHLY recommend contacting EA Help on Facebook, I did that and described finding out about the promotion after the fact and how I had a couple of the games. Immediately was asked to send pics of the disks and a paper with my name and today's date and was given the collection! Seems a lot of people have more positive outcomes in their first try through that route.

Message 9 of 144 (137,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sweet. I have a copy of the Urbs for my DS, so I'm wondering if taking a pic of that and then sending it and a paper with my name and today's date would work. I've loved the series and that game is a blast.

Just haven't had any luck in finding a copy of Sims 2 itself.

Message 10 of 144 (35,044 Views)