The Sims 2 The license limit for this product has been reached

by rodrigowbs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2 The license limit for this product has been reached

★★★★ Novice

hi for everyone...

My the sims 2 deluxe is recheached the limit.... 

I researched all questions in this topic in EA SUPPORT...

well, i tried to Reinstall origin and the sims

Fresh installation
pass Ccleaner on pc... > re install origin and the game
Contact EA support... but i dont have a response....
i have two tickets for support since 3 mouths and no response...
I try to "Deautorize the the sims ." but .. i don't have anything to desautorize 

I tried this topic > http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-2/The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collection-Known-Issues-Please-read-first/td...

But, with no response...and same error.

Please.... Help?  T-T 

Message 1 of 7 (1,270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 2 The license limit for this product has been reached

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there @rodrigowbs

Im sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties contacting us via chat. I saw that you have tried several browsers but may I ask you if you have tried Chrome? Please try to access the link provided by @EA_Mai :  this link and see if you can get the chat option. Please note that chat working hours for Brazil  is Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. 

Once you have accessed the link, select " Contato" on the top, Origjn as product, your platform, " Códigos e Promoções"  > " Código Perdido" > The Origin version you are using and click the blue box : " Selecione a opção de contato". Chat option should open for you now. 

Alternatively you can try to contact our Support via phone on the number provided above by @EA_Mai. You will be charged for a local call to São Paulo. 

Also, we are happy to invite you to post on the Portuguese boards on  AHQ, whenever you need assistance with your games. Here is the link to our community

Should you still have any issues, please let us know. 

- Mari -

AHQ é uma comunidade de suporte de jogador para jogador. Por favor, dê XP se um post for útil e selecione "Aceitar como Solução" quando um post resolver o seu problema.
Não respondemos mensagens privadas, pretendemos que todas as ajudas sejam públicas para que sejam vistas pelo máximo de jogadores possíveis.
Participe, compartilhe seu conhecimento e divirta-se!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Mari.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,188 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @rodrigowbs,

Only one of our advisers can help you with this issue, so please, try to contact again. Have you already tried chat? That will be faster Standard smile

You can contact one of our advisers through EA Help, you will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

"Only one of our advisers can help you with this issue, so please, try to contact again. Have you already tried chat? That will be faster Standard smile"

That's the problem EA Support never respond ... i open 4.. FOUR cases......  about this....

well... well.... i had a solution... BUT.... i will wait if origin can help with that 

Why i not close this case, if i got the solution?
BECAUSE, the solution uses a crack software to the sims NO CD.... and other software to remove the security ....

and... i not use this because, it's not allowed following Origin terms ...

i not certain about that... but if i have a complete game.... and i cant risky to get banned for this reason.

P.S: if someone guarantee if it's "Legally acceptable" use this "Crack" on my the sims, because, i have a complete version....  without getting trouble or something else..... 

P.S.2 : on printscreen of chat's tentative to contact costumer support via chat.. those cases never load.

Message 3 of 7 (1,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @rodrigowbs,

That's weird... Frown could you try to use another browser, and through this link?

Another option would be a phone call: +551139585683 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00).

-Mai

Message 4 of 7 (1,220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I tried many browsers to access the answers  Devil

About to call, in my house anyone uses a phone, he not have a plan or promotion for call's ...

if' i call for other state my phone call will be more than $ 50 (BRL)... it's really not suitable calling for someone .... and, have a risk to not being answered in the phone .....

(sorry for the bad English writing ...)

>> 

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kN6doF1.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/v8gm640.png[/img]

Message 5 of 7 (1,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there @rodrigowbs

Im sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties contacting us via chat. I saw that you have tried several browsers but may I ask you if you have tried Chrome? Please try to access the link provided by @EA_Mai :  this link and see if you can get the chat option. Please note that chat working hours for Brazil  is Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. 

Once you have accessed the link, select " Contato" on the top, Origjn as product, your platform, " Códigos e Promoções"  > " Código Perdido" > The Origin version you are using and click the blue box : " Selecione a opção de contato". Chat option should open for you now. 

Alternatively you can try to contact our Support via phone on the number provided above by @EA_Mai. You will be charged for a local call to São Paulo. 

Also, we are happy to invite you to post on the Portuguese boards on  AHQ, whenever you need assistance with your games. Here is the link to our community

Should you still have any issues, please let us know. 

- Mari -

AHQ é uma comunidade de suporte de jogador para jogador. Por favor, dê XP se um post for útil e selecione "Aceitar como Solução" quando um post resolver o seu problema.
Não respondemos mensagens privadas, pretendemos que todas as ajudas sejam públicas para que sejam vistas pelo máximo de jogadores possíveis.
Participe, compartilhe seu conhecimento e divirta-se!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Mari.png

Message 6 of 7 (1,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I tried the google chrome too.

The printscreen is under the post....

>>>

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kN6doF1.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/v8gm640.png[/img]
>>>
Two imgur link?
Message 7 of 7 (1,178 Views)