Re: [The Sims 2] SIMS 2 DELUXE FOR PC. lost code to install.

by queencloee54

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims 2] SIMS 2 DOUBLE DELUXE FOR PC. lost code to install.

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I lost the pamphlet that comes with the game and has the code needed to install game. Anway, what can i do to get the code? it is impossible to find the pamphlet so please dont suggest that.

Message 1 of 5 (6,470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims 2] SIMS 2 DOUBLE DELUXE FOR PC. lost code to install.

Community Manager

Hi 22golddani,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,957 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi 22golddani,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (6,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes but i dont see why i have to wait 30-45 minutes just to email some person about getting a code so i can play my game can you not just give us a code now and save us the trouble of waiting up to an hour to get a code possibly?

Message 3 of 5 (6,156 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [The Sims 2] SIMS 2 DELUXE FOR PC. lost code to install.

★★★ Newbie

hello i have lost my booklet and my code, please send me another code.  i have my dvd.  want to introduce my daughter to the game

Message 4 of 5 (5,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree! 

Message 5 of 5 (4,871 Views)