[The Sims 2] Little issue - no disc input

by vanessamonarrez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims 2] Little issue - no disc input

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I own Sims 2 Double Deluxe and many expansion packs, Sims 3, and The Sims Deluxe Edition plus 5 expansion packs for it. And I adore Sims but here's the problem. I own a Acer Aspire One and unfortunately it does not have a disc input. Is there a way that I can download at least Sims 2 Double Deluxe without inserting the disc because I have the instillation codes. I just can't download it because I own the cd's but is there a way to?

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims 2] Little issue - no disc input

Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and you can then play without disc.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)

All Replies

Re: [The Sims 2] Little issue - no disc input

Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and you can then play without disc.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)