Sims 2

by KayleighSkerritt

Original Post

Sims 2

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I have the whole Sims 2 collection on disk with codes. However I recently lost the mansion & garden stuff, so I bought a new one 2nd hand in order for me to launch the game, as no other sims 2 disk would work due to it not being the most recent game.

Unfortunately mansion & garden stuff is still not working😔 If i re install them on a new laptop will I lose all of my families/neighbourhoods? As the one I'm currently using is very old and slow.

Or am I able to download the game online without having to use the hard copies as I have seen other users talking about this?

Please let me know.. as I'd love to start playing again!!
Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)

Re: Sims 2

EA app Team

Hi @KayleighSkerritt,

The Sims 2 might give you some compatibility issues when trying to play in modern computers, but you could always try Standard smile  You can move your user files from one computer to another in order to not lose your families. The folder you would need to move is 'The Sims 2' that is located in Documents \ EA Games.

Regarding your question about downloading the game, if you contact one of our advisers, they might be able to turn your disc copy of the game into digital.

You can get in contact with one of our advisers through EA Help. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

Let us know if you have any questions Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (311 Views)