Sims 2

by MrCandyKingGames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2

★★ Novice

Hello, I was just wondering if EA still give away / sell sims 2 on origin. A friend got sims 2 when he contacted customer service. I bought the CD version a few years back, but i can't find it
anywhere. My Friend told me to contact EA customer service, but they do not answer :/  Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 2

EA Staff

@MrCandyKingGames In general the giveaway is over. In some cases, if your experiencing issues with your disc versions of the game Advisors may be able to grant the digital download version.

This is however a call an Advisor makes during chat call, so you would need to reach out. if you are having issues with chat, try scheduling a call back.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (700 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@MrCandyKingGames In general the giveaway is over. In some cases, if your experiencing issues with your disc versions of the game Advisors may be able to grant the digital download version.

This is however a call an Advisor makes during chat call, so you would need to reach out. if you are having issues with chat, try scheduling a call back.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 3 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Fun fact: With Customer Experience I got for free Sims 2 Ultimate Collection with all extras and better graphics. (What UC gives you with the game) I had disc and had problems with it. Problem existed because it wasn't in Origin account but I had the Special DVD Edition. Not Ultimate Collection. Conclusion: do the best you can do to create problems, contact an EA game Advisor with chat and get The Sims 2 UC for free.

Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)